Saturday, August 22, 2009

Haven't been here in a while.


My friend has informed me that I should update my blog more often, so I shall do so! I never really have anything interesting to talk about, though.
So this week, I was in Wildwood with the family! It was a 5 day vacation full of beach trips, an exciting airshow in Atlantic City, a fantastic boardwalk, shopping, and good food. It was nice to get away from The UPS Store (aka work) for a good week. Today was a day to just relax. I took a VERY long shower, did some pilates, stopped by Marshall's, and cleaned for a bit. Good times. :)
I planned on having a pool party tomorrow with the gang at my house but a lot of people cancelled last minute, so I called the whole thing off. Boo!
Last night I visited Jon while coming up from New Jersey, and we saw Inglorious Basterds! It was such an incredible movie; Quentin Tarantino never fails.
Aside from all that, my summer was pretty bland. I worked a lot and hung around with my boyfriend every chance I got. Now I just can't wait to get back to school and actually do something meaningful. I am taking three art classes: Art History, 2D and 3D Design. One Math class, a Psychology class, and an English Literature class. The English class is at 7:10 in the morning three days a week! D:
I've been keeping a personal dream journal, but no one can see it. ;) It is secret, shhh.
Well, I am in the mood to sketch. I haven't been doing anything artistic lately, mostly because I haven't really been inspired by anything this summer or have felt creative.
I am off!

No comments: