Saturday, August 22, 2009

Personal Goals

1.) Save up for the newest Kindle.
2.) Get a SCUBA certification and take a vacation to go diving.
3.) Plan another day-trip to NYC soon.
4.) Read a new book.
5.) Go to Italy before I die and visit Rome.
6.) Lose the weight I gained this summer.
7.) Get on the Dean's list this semester.
8.) Buy a really expensive piece of clothing or jewelry.
9.) Spend more time with my family.
10.) Go to JAPAN before I die...
11.) Go dolphin-watching.
12.) Do more volunteer work.
13.) Watch all Academy Award winning movies. (That may take a while.)
14.) Create new works of art and sell them on Etsy.
15.) Become a mark. representative.
16.) Watch less T.V
17.) Read up on good news instead of bad news.
18.) Make more time to see friends.
19.) Get a tattoo on my heel.
20.) Go to Africa before I die. (Lots of places I want to see.)
21.) Go extreme camping with little necessities.
22.) Learn the guitar.
23.) Take a dance class.
24.) Singing lessons.
25.) Live like every day is my last.
26.) Stop impulse buying and create a better budget for my money.
27.) Do my own nails and never step into a tanning salon.
28.) Create my own personalized website.
29.) Get a new phone and get a texting plan.
30.) Pay all of my bills for my credit card on time and never overspend.
31.) Buy my own car in the near future.
32.) Drive safer and a little more slowly.
33.) Don't do any drugs.
34.) Sign up for any scholarship or contest that comes my way.
35.) Go to the beach in the fall.
36.) Go kayaking more often.
37.) Save up for a HP Artist Edition Laptop.
38.) Buy things on sale.
39.) Go a day without wearing any makeup.
40.) Host a good party.

I'll put more when I can think of them and cross out the ones that I complete. <3

No comments: