Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stress.

I've been getting very stressed out lately. I can't really explain why though; I'm not PSMING and school isn't bad. Although my Ceramics class is taking a toll on me because I'm a slow worker and I suck with clay. I was falling behind, but for the past two days I've been trying to meet my stupid deadlines. I'm still missing a project so far, but at least the ones I finished are half-way decent.

I can't really stand that class in all honesty. The people in there are just plain weird. I hardly talk to anyone, and the people I sit near all talk to each other! Wtf guys. :/ And this one black chick is so incredibly rude, and I also have a biploar Asian girl who enjoys earfucking people. I hate clay, too.

Anyways, I still don't know why but I have been feeling depressed lately. It all started around Wednesday when I randomly started feeling glum. I also tried donating blood that day but got turned down because my iron is too low. That's the second time I got turned down.. :( So I felt very unhealthy and unworthy, hah. The rest of the day just sucked because I had to work on my ceramics, and then my box broke...story of my life.

Jon and I are official though, that gives me something to smile about. :) Although I'm still a little upset about something he told me last night, but there's no need to fret, I think I overreacted.. :/ But it made me feel pretty shitty.

I'm sick and tired of being a worrywart all the time. I need a new view on life. I'm practically scared of everything. :[

Evan graduated! I'm so happy for him. Since I'm still in school though, I can't really go down and see him just yet. Soon though, soon.<3

I'm still gaining some pounds too. Ugh.

Ughughughugh!

No comments: