Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gah.

I'm stuck at work. Savveeeeee me.

Life has been pretty boring lately, but I'm pulling through.

I'm thinking about getting a new phone. As much as I despise people that are CONSTANTLY texting, it wouldn't hurt to have it. :(

I've basically been hangin' around the school all the time with my friends. It sucks being home; there's nothing enjoyable about it, really...

I'm hardly working anymore. I'm poor! But I applied for financial aid and some scholarships so hopefully something good comes out of that...

I'm doing pretty well in my classes, except I failed my first Math test by one point. :( I'm doing extra credit though and I'm going to start getting tutored. Math is hard. :(

So on Monday we had this AWESOME snow day! No school, so Kim, Jon, Kate, Kailey and I all got together for sledding and snowball fights. We're kids at heart. :)

In other news, I am going to get paid at least $100 for designing a local band's album cover! I'm super excited because I've never had a REAL commission before, (as in $$$). I haven't started it yet because I've been super busy with school and such but I can't wait!

Todaaayyyy I plan on working out, hxc. I gained 3 pounds in like, a week because I've been eating very badly. Gah!