Monday, February 16, 2009

Ahoy sailor.

<--Not mine, but I love it.


Life has been good!

Let me reminisce....

I am sitting here with wet hair in my fluffy, white bathrobe and although I am freezing I feel content. Today will be a day to relax, for I have been a busy bee.

Valentine's Day was cute. Jon had to work in New Milford all day though, so I didn't get to see him...but I met up with my friend Mikey at a nice Starbucks in Woodbridge and we chilled for about 2 hours. It was very nice, he is so going to be my new BFF. =)

My Aunt Hooda has flown up from Lebanon to visit. I'm going to go see her tonight...I just hope she didn't bring me back any skanky clothes like she did last time.

New friends, new friends! I am making many. I love them all.

Only thing I am a tad annoyed about is that I am PMSING....right now, I seem to be having a happy tangent but I can promise you that tomorrow I will be very cranky. Yesterday I pigged out NONSTOP and only ate sweet and sugary foods. My weight is fine though. I seem to have improved my metabolism this year from all the exercising and healthy foods. Go me!

Oh, look at this shit:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.crocs.com%2Fpc-1444-4-nadia.aspx%3Fnavcategories%3D3%2C124%26gclid%3DCKWBqsPx3p&h=89d960ecf8c6446a60dfd77ffae1e5c9.

Combination of the two worst shoes in history, and they name them Nadia's. Ugh.


Problems with men are lessening because I am developing stronger feelings for Jon and vice versa. =)


I wrote a very long letter to Evan, 8 pages. I sent it out today. I miss him so much. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.