Friday, March 26, 2010

Done with field observation!

I finished my field observation today! Yay! A lot of my students were upset that today was my last day...aw!


I wore a VERY simple outfit today:

Top: No Boundaries by Walmart (:O!)

Skirt: H&M

Tights: Hue (Macys)

Shoes: American Eagle by Payless


I basically had to dress very simple for my observation hours, considering that I worked in an art classroom and it was constant MESS.


HOWEVER...I just had to wear my new skirt! I didn't even really want to make an entry for this outfit, but I must show you all this skirt:


When I went shopping a few weeks ago, I got two new skirts from H&M...you will have to stay tuned for a future entry to see the second skirt. :) I LOVE the way they fit, the fabric, the quality...everything about them!

Oh and I apologize for the quality of my pictures...I need a personal photographer. :(

4 comments:

Eri said...

Hi there,

I just came across your blog and really enjoyed it.

Please come and have a look at my page too.

I hope to see you soon.
x

Eri said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind message. I LOVE this is skirt, just perfect for spring!

See you soon.
x

Natalie Suarez said...

cute! i love the skirt :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love your skirt, my dear<333